There is plenty of help from the plant world when it comes to healthy hair! From hair loss, graying and growth our plant friends are here to assist.
Here's 5 of my favorites:
- Rosemary- can help with dandruff, dry flaky skin, it increases circulation to scalp and also curbs graying of the hair.
- Peppermint- peppermint is soothing and also moisturizing to the scalp and also stimulates scalp to enhance growth
- Aloe Vera- this wonderful plant helps to restore the normal oh to the scalp, which can create the right environment for hair growth!
- Horsetail- this herb will give you beautiful hair just like a horses mane. It helps strengthen hair due to high silica content. It is also diuretic when taken as a tea.
- Nettle- helps to stop hair loss itself and it's also antibacterial.
Have you had a chance to try any of these?